Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Getting Better....

Some more have sent me their first proposals.... thank you to those people.... but LOTS still haven't.  Grr.  I NEED THEM PRONTO!!!  I don't think you understand the severity of this part of your assignment.  If I don't approve what you want to do, I don't mark and you don't pass.  That simple.  That severe. 

Jane, I know you are frustrated.  Hang in there..... Ian, you are a pro at what Jane wants to do.  Please be a very supportive classmate and have a conversation with her, share you infamous knowledge.  ;)

Jinelle, thank you for your input.  I will do what I can.  I am thinking healing thoughts.  :)

The rest of you, I have had some awesome proposals from you.... I need a detailed plan for your "pre-production stage"  make sure you get that done... it is a working document, so it will change many times.  That is very normal.  It is expected. 

Remember, Check this everyday, those who are checking please remind those who are not.  EMAIL ME with proposals questions requests whatever!  I am quick to respond. 

No comments:

Post a Comment