Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Okay, Seriously....

Seriously?!

I got one proposal.  One.  ONE!!!  Not impressed.  I got bonus thoughts stirring for those who get them in by Wednesday..... what do you want...?  Cookies?  Marks?  Pizza?  Muffins?  Money?  Just kidding, money is not an option. 

I WANT THE PROPOSALS BY WEDNESDAY, MEANING THAT YOU WILL BE GETTING A REPLY BY WEDNESDAY.  I have my email sent to my phone, so I will get them right away and I can reply right away.  WITHIN THE HOUR OF CLASS!!!

You have got to get started, because once they take the computers away, you will not have the chance to work on this and hand it in late.... because I cannot mark it with out a computer. 

SO..... GET TO WORK!!!  If you have an idea, but don't know how to go at it, ASK!!!  I will help you figure that part out.  That is my jump... Making your dreams and ideas a reality.  (Corny sounding I know, very profound)  Seriously, just ask.

Have fun today.... and stay off FACEBOOK..... and don't be a pile of creeps.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment